Affidavit for Duplicate Certificate / Degree, English, Microsoft Word Template



AFFIDAVIT

For apply of duplicate certificate

 

I, _______________________________ S/o ________________________ R/o ______________________________________________________________ do hereby solemnly declare and affirms as under:

 

1.     That I have passed Matriculation in annual examination 1995 under Roll No. 365648 obtaining 000/850 marks as private candidate from the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Dera Ismail Khan and awarded matriculation pass certificate.

 

2.     That my aforesaid matriculation certificate has been misplaced somewhere which report has also been registered at the Police Station Township, Lahore vide No. 36 dated: 16th September, 2003 (Copy enclosed).

 

3.     That I have applied for the issuance of duplicate certificate in favor of aforesaid certificate.

 

4.     That I hereby undertake if the lost certificate be found I will not misuse it and return the same to the board authorities.

 

 

 

DEPONENT: ___________________

 

Verification:

 

Verified on oath that the contents of above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, nothing has been concealed therein.

 

 

DEPONENT: ___________________


Download Word Document