Affidavit for Change of Nominee Bank, Document Template, Word Format



AFFIDAVIT

For Change of Nomination

 

I, Kaleem Khan S/o Muhammad Ramzan Khan R/o H-365 Wafaqi Colony, Lahore NIC No. 00001-4000000-0, do hereby solemnly declare and affirms as under:

 

1.     That I am maintaining PBA account No _______ in your branch.

 

2.     That I was nominated my father Mr. Muhammad Ramzan Khan as my nominee for the aforesaid account.

 

3.     That now I have changed my nominee from Muhmmad Ramzan Khan to my real daughter Alia Kaleem Khan CNIC No. _________________ as my legal and lawful nominee for my aforementioned account.

 

4.     That the nomination may be changed accordingly.

 

5.     That I have given the aforesaid statement in my full sense without any pressure.

 

 

DEPONENT : ___________________

 

Verification:

            Verified on oath that the contents of above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, nothing has been concealed therein.

 

 

DEPONENT : ___________________


Download Application in Document Format  - 01

Download Affidavit for Change of Nominee in Document Format - 02