Affidavit for Saving Certificate (NSC) English, Microsoft Word Document Template.



AFFIDAVIT

For NSC

 

I, Saleem Akhtar Bibi w/o Muhammad Akhtar Karman (Late) R/o 311 Street No. 13, Sector H-8/2, Islam Abad NIC No. 35000-0011200-0, do hereby solemnly declare and affirms as under:

 

1.     That I am mother of Muhammad Jameel Akhtar.

 

2.     That the said child was born on 11th January, 1970 at House No.311, Street No.13, Sector H-8/2, Islam Abad.

 

3.     That after the death of my husband I never get married so far nor intend to re-marry in future.

 

4.     That I am maintaining Regular Income Certificate account in National Saving Center.

  

 

DEPONENT : ___________________


Verification:

          Verified on oath that the contents of above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, nothing has been concealed therein.

 

 

DEPONENT : ___________________

 


Download Word Document Template